Saturday, November 7, 2009

"being alone is what most of us need"


trying hard to get into what the world want me to be just a total failure of my life. not to say that im a big loser in life, its just another rejection of my taste.the fact that im living with a condition called "social-isolation-tendency", do gve me a big time on realizing myself of what my direction. many people thinks that what im doing right now wont help myself to be a part of the life-plan. i do plan on what i want to do, what i need to do and why such stuff to be done. i not a good planner but i just being self-aware. PARANOID to be exactly. well, it just a way how most people deal with their inner self, and this condition would lead to another total rejection if their needs if it cant be achieved. this particular syndrome will induce a particular self to create another self-barrier to exclude themselves from the barrier.

this self-isolation is what most of people tried to do or practice during a "failure-condition" which had destroyed their aims and needs.i do realize most of my isolation was made since i failed to properly create my path. too many "drinks and cheese" ruins the whole consideration of achievement. i dont put this failure and isolation as my total rejection of my life (i always in bad-mode)...its just another way of how i put myself to a good-state-condition. this self-realization is more likely to create my comfort zone.

so far, i do believe, when im not in my good condition, i prefer to put myself to isolation........its a good rehab maybe for me but..u choose it urself.

No comments:

Post a Comment